“The school seeks to create a caring environment, in which Christian values permeate all aspects of school life and, in which, the school community find fulfillment.”
Gaelcholáiste Mhuire A.G. is proud to be an Edmund Rice School.
Edmund Rice Schools are a dynamic, diverse and thriving network of 96 secondary and primary level Catholic schools across Ireland, working every day to inspire and guide over 37,000 children and young people. Edmund Rice schools are defined and shaped by our unique Charter which sets out the values of quality teaching and learning, care, equality, leadership and faith at the heart of Edmund Rice Education.
Gaelcholáiste Mhuire “A.G.” offers all students:
A safe, secure, friendly environment with an excellent atmosphere for
- Excellent tuition and first class examination results from a dedicated and committed teaching staff.
- The highest standards of care and discipline where an excellent system of pastoral care and discipline co-exist to the benefit of students, parents and teaching staff.
- An atmosphere and culture through which students learn to take responsibility for their actions and learn to grow and develop as young responsible citizens and in which any form of intimidation or bullying is not tolerated.
- A warm welcome for the input from Parents / Guardians for their support and involvement in the school.
- Regular two way communication with the home and continuous monitoring of student progress.
- All subjects on the curriculum are taught to the highest levels through the medium of Irish and we adopt a bilingual policy towards all subjects.
- Supervised study in the evenings and supervision of all lunch breaks and student activities.
- A range of sports and extra-curricular
- A learning support structure for
- The A.G. school has a reputation for excellence in Cork and beyond which is unsurpassed and we pride ourselves on the care, interest and attention we show in all our pupils. We are also very proud of the superb results achieved annually.